A revolutionary innovation of colored contact lenses! MITATA Colored Contact Lenses will bring you unprecedented reality by adapting and imitating your natural iris. The design of kinds of diameters and fine patterns, makes these contacts blend perfectly with your own eyes. Special dark cyan blue and grey color matching help to release your beauty with the most vivid eyes as you were born with.
4 Innovatory Points of MITATA Colored Contact Lenses
1. My Eyes But Better - Revolution of Colored Contacts
Since MLBB lipsticks and nude makeup prevail in the beauty area, MITATA also released designs with daily style in mind, complements multiple skin tones and eye colors. With the simulation of a human’s real eye, these lenses create a supernatural but much better everyday look.
2. CE and FDA Qualified Material
Concerning your safety, all of our contacts carry CE marks and are FDA approved, conforming to international qualitative medical standards.
3. UV Blocking
Effectively isolate the ultraviolet rays that cause eye diseases and give your eyes more protection.
4. High Oxygen Transmission Rate
Advanced soft lenses allow a significant amount of oxygen to pass through the lens to the cornea, which helps to maintain a high level of moisture in the eye.
1. Before the first time wearing, please soak the lenses in a multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours.
2. Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
3. Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
4. Always wash your hands before wearing, removing, or handling your contact lenses.
5. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation which is not good for the eyes.
6. Insert lenses before putting on make-up around eyes, and take off lenses before removing make-up.
7. Contact lenses are not one size fits all, please check with your Eye Care specialist to make sure whether the parameters are suitable for your eyes before purchasing.
Example contact lens prescription
Date of exam: 2020/12/31 (date of your check-up)
Expiry date: 2021/12/31 (expiry date for your prescription, usually a year)
Base Curve (BC)
Power / Sphere (SPH)
OD (Left Eye)
OS (Right Eye)
Determines to meet the curve of your eye; written in numbers or words: flat, median, or steep.
Indicates your contacts’ width to make sure they’ll cover your cornea properly.
Uses "+" for farsightedness (hyperopia)(Which we don't support for now) and "-" for nearsightedness (myopia)(Which we support).
CYL & AX
The two parameters are required to correct Astigmatism (which we don’t support for now).