- Shipping information
- Wear & Care
- Why Mitata
||Water Content: 58%|
|Diameter: 14.2mm||Graphic Diameter: 0mm|
|Base Curve: 8.6mm||Thickness: 0.08mm|
|Packaging: 10 Pieces||
- Lighten up your eyes with MITATA colored contact lenses. These lenses feature richly pigmented tones of color for a complete eye color transformation, that still looks natural. So you can pull off a brand new eye look with MITATA colored lens.
- These high-water-content colored contact lenses are super-comfortable, so you'll look - and feel - your best, through a full day's wear.
- Face a full day's work or play with the confidence to shoot down anyone who tries to throw you Shade!
- Available in both non prescription and myopia prescription (power 0.00 ~ -10.00)
- High water content means these colored contacts are among the most comfortable on the market.
- Each MITATA Daily Series box contains 10 contact lenses with the same color and power, stored in separate blisters submerged in sterile saline solution. The Box content is specified above the quantity selector.Soft tweezers sent as a gift for you!
- Each MISS Mitata Series(monthly series)box contains 1 contact lens. Free Lens Case with a tweezer inside sent as a gift for you!
The range reaches the United States of America (including Alaska, Hawaii, and APO, EPO, DPO address), and Canada, Australia, the EU, and many other countries around the world.
The parcel will be sent out from H.K., China in the first 48 hours once the orders are made. At the same time, an informed e-mail will be there in your e-mail box once the parcel is out. The tracking number inside is to trace the timely status of the parcel.
Usually, it may take 10 to 20 natural days for the parcel to arrive in most countries or your place.
Asking for Forgiveness for Any Inconvenience
The shipping time is up to multiple factors, like the destination country, custom, weather, and so on, which is really hard to control. This is what we are working on all the time to make it better and improved.
Wash and dry your hands before handling your lenses.Keep your fingernails filed to prevent them from piercing and tearing the lens.
If you do have long nails, you can use certain techniques to safely place your contacts.
Open the package carefully to prevent liquid from leaking out.
Put the contact lens on the tip of your index finger with the concave, cup side facing up.
Gently pull your eyelid down using the middle finger of the hand that’s holding your contact.
If your eyes are very sensitive to touch, you may also need to hold your upper eyelid open.
Move the contact towards your eye calmly and steadily.
Let go of your eyelids and blink slowly until the contact is comfortable.
● Design Inspiration
Each MITATA Series expresses different emotions for your daily look：
● Non-ionic Series
The first soft lenses were made of a material called HEMA, a plastic-like polymer that made the lenses very soft and comfortable. The downside to this material was that it didn't allow very much oxygen to the cornea (significantly less than the hard lenses), which bred a different line of health risks to the eye.
● Venice Charm Series
The wearing of masks in Venice is a tradition which goes back as far as the 12th century. The original function of masks in Venice was both practical and aspirational: a person in a mask could be who they wanted to be, and do what they wanted to do. MITATA Musical Note Record Series has been inspired from Venetian Mask culture. Everyone can communicate with your eyes, and express your emotions.
● Stary Moonlight Series
Inspired by The Romantic Love Story Of The Moon Goddess Luna and The Shepherd Boy in Greek Mythology. The MITATA Gilt Star Moon Day throwing Series is the best choice for expressing love and romance, With Star and Moon Gilt Processing and Three-dimensional Hot Stamping Process, the whole is full of Romance.
● Great Musician Series
Inspired by Symphony, MITATA Great Musician Series accompanies you to play your life symphony and witness your growth. Get all dressed up, go someplace classy, and listen to 80 musicians play at the same time on instruments.The live experience provides so much more additional sensory stimulus. The sound is enveloping and rich.
● MISS Mitata Series
Express the life attitude of independence, being able to express yourself in whatever way that you like, solid choice to find your passion and live it.
● FDA Approved Quality
In order to ensure your safety, all of our contacts are FDA approved and carry CE mark, conforming to international qualitative medical standards.
● Sandwich Painting Tech
With this advanced tech, the pigmented layer is embedded between the two layers of lenses, preventing pigment from adhering to cornea, which guarantees a comfortable wear to the greatest degree.