- Items returned must be unopened or in good condition with the original packing. We do not accept a returned item that has been opened, damaged, or altered in any way.
- We do not accept returned items that are sent back by you directly without checking with us first.
- You are responsible for return shipping charges.
- The after-sale warranty is 14 days upon receiving the parcel(according to the logistic information).
Quality problems(ripped, incomplete, shriveled, etc) of the product are found within the after-sale warranty, please contact us immediately and send us clear pictures of the defective item. We can replace it after checking.
Please do not throw the lens and lens packages before your problem is solved. We have several different packages, while the color of lenses from different packages may be different.
- Please check the items whether they are damaged or with the wrong color before you open them.
- Each order has only one after-sale privilege.
- Replace, return or refund is not available if the color is not what you expect/wantwhen the product is correct or the parameters you have ordered are not suitable for your eyes.
2. Return/Refund Process
Please send an email to email@example.com and we will write back to you as soon as possible.
Please tell us the details of your order in the email: your name, order number, and reason.
Please don't return the lenses according to the return address on the package, because we are unable to receive it at that place.
3. Place the item(s) in the original packing.
Returning the product is allowed if the packaging is in good condition and the product is not opened so that it does not influence the second sale.
Drop off your package at your carrier.
Please provide tracking number and website for tracking the logistic info after you return the parcel to us
4. We receive your return package.
We will check the parcel whether in good condition or not once we receive the returned parcel and then we will handle the refund to your account in accordance with the return conditions.